Without a doubt – the first major change in MMA gloves since the beginning of mixed martial arts. These hybrid-grappling gloves protect your hands while simulating real-life combat. Switch between bag work, pad work, groundwork or sparring with ease. Built using our signature Octa-Fuse stitching technique that brings 8 pieces of Kalix Skin together. Coupled with Nova Tech’s capability, the Flat Arc Radial Panel consolidates shock impact throughout the glove to disperse force equally throughout its architecture. With the Quadro-Dome mould intelligently concentrated around the impact area of the knuckles, you reduce chances of hand injury. This translates to more time in the gym – and in turn less time to your championship rounds.
- Kalix Skin – Durable. Pliable. Handstitched. This engineered combat shell uses multiple layers of laminated leather that serves as an added layer of padding over its shock-consolidating center.
- Quadro-Dome – This patent mould protects against shock-impact through thick padding layers of EVA and blacktop foam. Designed to fortify against knuckle damage, our signature NOVA TECH cut intelligently consolidates impact by resolving charged particles within the gloves’ architecture.
- Nova Tech: The Flat Arc Radial Panel breaks charged molecules down through circular motion dulling the intensity of any strike before it reaches your anatomy. This translates into reduced chances of bone injury, conditioning the knuckles instead.
- Octa-Fusion: A signature hand stitching technique that fuses 8 panels of leather together forming a jacket designed to combat wear & tear. This unique threading method creates slack, or picks it up when temperature fluctuates. The result: a form-fitting glove versatile to last in any given situation.
- Quick-EZ: Narrow extended hook-and-loop with additional strip provides wrist-support for safer punching and efficient force transfer. Longer than standard wrist-cuffs – ensure longer hours on the bag or dummy and increase punching power while striking on your feet or the ground